September 21, 2008
Today is currently the day before the day I depart for Boston. One of the bigger things I am looking forward to on the trip is the tour of Fenway Park. However, I am even more exited about the fact that we might get to go a Red Socks game. Some things that I am currently worried about is how much our day will be occupied with tours that serve the purpose to educate you, and a little less of fun. I am looking forward to this trip and it could possibly be one of the better out of all fall trips that take place in Marin School. That is, if it doesn't end up like last year, but there is still fun to be had. Tomorrow we will have to wake up fairly early to get to our flight which leaves around 8:00 A.M. I can't exactly recall the time. I am ready to have some fun, it will be nice to check out the East Coast.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment